ROOFING TODAY’S 2020 SINGLE PLY SYSTEMS is published in association with the Single Ply Roofing Association (SPRA).
Covering a range of single ply roofing applications, articles are contributed by the SPRA discussing technical and installation matters. The Supplement also features project case studies talking you through the installation process and best practice.
Single ply specification
For architects, specifiers and contractors, the 2020 Single Ply Systems supplement is designed to raise product awareness, support specification and increase industry knowledge of this versatile roofing technology.
- Wind Load Protocol Guidance Training – one of the most important tasks in the roofing industry
- Challenges and Competence Development in Flat Roofing – building a safer future
- Confidence Through Competence – the new regulatory regime and need for training and qualification evidence
- The Tree House, Clowance Estate & Country Club – This small roof created the biggest challenges for SIG D&T which successfully created a robust, low maintenance solution the client was delighted with.
- Mansard roof in Poole, Dorset – Sika-Trocal was tasked with meeting the client’s requirement for a cost-effective lead-style aesthetic. The superb adaptability of Sika’s SGK membrane made its specification an obvious choice.
- Glazed atrium on Grade II Fry Building, University of Bristol – Whitesales created a bespoke modular roof glazing solution and staged installation process.
- Cwm Mawr House, Welsh National Park – Flex-R saw through the whole project from pre-specification visits to installatyion checks on this stunning EPDM green roof.
- Central Park Cafe Plymouth and North Witch Point, Port Patrick – Carlisle CM Europe’s Resitrix demonstrated its durability and versatility in these two, unique and demanding installations.
- Bauder Profiled EPS system: Extending the Life of a Timeworn Metal Roof – Here, Bauder explains the process of replacing a metal roof profile overlay system.
- St George’s College, Surrey – Sika Sarnafila supplied a cost-effective and lightweight roof for the stunning tree canopy-like rooftop of a new sports facility
- InStar specialist flat roofing and waterproofing components
- Leister Unidrive 500 – the latest edge-close welding from Welwyn Tool Group.
- Bilco providing safe roof access, rooflight and smoke vent in a combined three-in-one solution.
- Sita Bauelemente the latest, all-round rainwater outlets
- Apollo Roofing Solutions offers technical expertise and compliance support for the latest primers and adhesives
- ICB Waterproofing+ taking green roofing to the heights with alwitra Evalon