- Would you like to recognise and celebrate exceptional young roofing professionals?
- Does a young person deserve a special pat on the back for their contribution to your business?
- Has a young roofing professional overcome particular challenges, made outstanding progress or achieved something extraordinary?
ROOFING TODAY magazine is again publishing a special feature in 2021 – 30 Under 30 – showcasing outstanding and exceptional young people in the UK roofing sector under 30 years of age.
Entries to the 2021 30 Under 30 will be published in Roofing Today’s May 2021 print and digital editions. We particularly welcome young women and diverse entrants.
Tipped for the Top
Tipped for the top, these 30 youngsters could be roofers on the tools, estimators, supervisors, surveyors, and specifiers. Equally, they could be administrators and other young professionals involved in the UK roofing industry.
Above all, the feature is designed to help recognise and celebrate youngsters who are excelling in their early careers. And, by presenting the exciting roles open to anyone thinking of a career in roofing, 2021 30 Under 30 will also help to attract new talent to the sector.
2021 30 Under 30
How to Enter
If you would like to contribute details of a young roofing professional who is under 30 years old (it’s free of charge!), please provide:
- Name and Age
- Approach – What makes this youngster stand out? For instance, their hard work, progress, knowledge, skill, and commitment. Likewise, is there an occasion when they have exceeded expectations?
- Comment – Would you like to add a short comment as the employer/tutor etc?
- Ambitions – What drives their achievements, what do they want to achieve long-term?
- A good quality photograph
– large size and high resolution please (300dpi preferably). A smartphone head and shoulders shot against a plain background is normally suitable.
|Please send your contributions to email@example.com
by 21 April 2021
Finally, don’t forget to sign up to get a free copy of Roofing Today posted to you.