Apollo Roofing Solutions
£30,000 – 35,000 +Bonus (Pension & Health Scheme)
You will be responsible for the ongoing technical support for our customers, on the road Sales team and Key Account Managers with the main focus of supporting the roofing markets.
- Providing support to the Commercial and Technical departments, being heavily focused in the involvement of Apollo’s internal procedures
- Providing support for all Apollo products used within flat waterproofing systems with our private-label partners
- Supporting customers onsite with technical assistance, dealing with troubleshooting and advising on site suitability and failures
- Performing product demonstrations once training has been completed and assisting customers with the application process
- Creating and maintaining application guidelines
- Commercially supporting the Sales team with the translations of unit price of products to the form of coverage achieved
- Promoting best working practices in accordance with the application methods
- Previous experience within the roofing industry, particularly product application (beneficial)
- Ability to work autonomously
- Confident in dealing with challenging situations
- Ability to communicate with both customers and colleagues professionally
- Organised with excellent planning and time management abilities
- Experienced problem solver with a practical can-do attitude
- Exhibit the core values of Safety, Care and Trust
- IT literate including Microsoft Word and Excel
How to apply
To apply, please complete an Apollo application form and Candidate Privacy Notice (available at http://www.apollo.co.uk/work-for-us/vacancies/ or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org) and sending to email@example.com.
For general enquires please call 01827 54281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.