- Area Supervisors x 3 – Pitched Roofing
- North Devon; Plymouth; Somerset
- Western Counties Roofing Ltd (WCR)
- Salary: negotiable (depending on experience) + company van
Are you an experienced roofing tradesman?… Ambitious?… Think it’s time to move into a supervisory role with future progression?
Western Counties Roofing Ltd carries out roofing contracts for major developers throughout Devon, Cornwall, Somerset & Dorset. Their Head Office is located at Newton Abbot with area offices at Bodmin, Wellington & Barnstaple.
Area Supervisors Opportunity
They are now seeking a number of Area Supervisors to assist the Contracts Manager in the organisation, management, and control of all aspects of site work throughout your allocated area.
These positions would suit (but are not limited to) experienced roofing tradesmen who would like to move into a supervisory role with future progression. Roofing/Construction experience is required, and you must be resident within the area of the office in which you will operate from.
You will be responsible for the day-day running of contracts in your area which includes:
- Running approximately 15 sites at any one time.
- Detailed programme discussions with site managers on a weekly basis.
- Liaising with roofing tradesmen daily to keep abreast of their requirements in order to keep the work safe and productive. This includes ensuring they have enough and the correct materials to carry out the programmed works.
- Ensuring communication is kept with WCR buying department to ensure effective management of materials to meet build programmes.
- Effective daily communication with your Contracts Manager. Reporting to WCR Contracts Manager on-site progress and labour planning.
- Ensuring each roof is thoroughly checked prior to works commencing and again of completion of works.
- Generating weekly progress reports of each site for WCR management.
- Liaising with site management and site labour to ensure contract progress.
- You will have worked within the construction industry for a minimum of 3 years and have a good knowledge of construction and Health & Safety.
- You will need to be motivated and extremely organised with good time management and people skills.
- SSSTS, CSCS, Driving Licence.
Contact us today for a confidential discussion around these roles
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
To apply, please call McCormack Partners on 020 3633 6692