AVONSIDE GROUP Services has announced that three of its Midlands-based branches have contributed roles to 12 developments that saw associated Site Managers achieve NHBC ‘Pride in the Job’ awards.
The branches; Avonside Worcester, Avonside Cannock and SM Roofing, have all worked on, or contributed towards, 12 of the 40 award-winning projects:
- The Drayton Meadows site in Market Drayton under Site Manager Marc Fielding alongside builders Barratt and David Wilson Homes Mercia.
- The B5 Central site in Birmingham under Site manager Ian Green for Barratt and David Wilson Homes Merica.
- The Abbey Gate site in Redditch under Site Manager Steve McNally alongside Barratt and David Wilson Homes Mercia.
- The Hallam Park site in Lichfield under Site Manager Paul Moore for Barratt and David Wilson Homes Mercia.
- The Eastfield site in Telford under Site Manager Alex Price alongside Barratt and David Wilson Homes Mercia.
- The Doseley Park site in Telford under Site Manager Kirk Raine for Barratt and David Wilson Homes Mercia.
- The Norton farm site in Bromsgrove under Site Manager Luke Darby alongside builders Barratt West Midlands.
- The Aylesbury Park site in Solihull under Site Manager Spencer Edwards for builders Cameron Homes Ltd.
- The Coopers Croft site in Burton-On-Trent under Site Manager Mark Chambers for alongside builders Lioncourt Homes Limited.
- The Oaklands Park site in Shrewsbury under Site Manager Mark Follos for Lioncourt Homes Limited.
- The Milby Hall site in Nuneaton under Site Manager Julian Foster alongside builder Taylor Wimpey Midlands.
- The Ribbonfields site in Nuneaton under Site Manager Pete Biggs for Taylor Wimpey West Midlands.
Avonside Midlands Area Director, Adam Pearson, said: “The award is, of course, the Site Managers’, however we are proud of the support, quality and assistance that our chaps across the three branches have provided as part of the winning sites’ teams.”
He added, “It is not at all an easy win for the Site Managers and we congratulate them all on the well-earned recognition.”
|For further information visit the Avonside Group Services website.|