Rainclear Systems, the UK’s leading stockist and online retailer of metal rainwater systems is now stocking the contemporary, pressed aluminium, ‘Box’ profile gutter in matt black for next day delivery to mainland UK.
If you are looking for a box gutter for a contemporary residential or commercial building the pressed aluminium ‘Box Gutter’ range from Rainclear offers a long life, low maintenance alternative to uPVC. It also accommodates thermal expansion at every joint and, unlike plastic, is 100% recyclable.
The Box gutter system is complimented by the swaged round downpipe, in 63mm or 76mm diameter, or swaged square downpipe in 75x75mm, 75x100mm or 100x100mm.
The generous 125x100mm size is listed on the Rainclear website in 8 popular colours but sizes 150x100mm, 150 x 150mm, and 200 x 150mm are also available to order making this UK made Box profile gutter the ideal choice for locations prone to high/intense rainfall and for the larger roof areas you usually find on commercial properties.
Joints are wet sealed and bolted in a simple but time proven method. Plus, an internal joint, integral to the box gutter, dispenses with the need for a separate union clip. The gutter simply slots into place and the number of jointing holes/bolts normally required is reduced, as is the amount of sealant, resulting in a clean and tidy junction.
Rainclear have taken the 125x100mm range in Matt Black into stock for Next Day Delivery and another 26 standard RAL colours are available on a 10–15 working day lead-time. (Other colours, including plain milled for onsite painting, can be special ordered but for bespoke colours and fabrications, lead-times and surcharges will vary. So, if you are thinking of doing something uncommon, we would recommend you get in touch to discuss your ideas and get advice early on in your project.)
Key benefits of the Pressed Aluminium Box Gutter:
- Robust, non-corrodible & light in weight, without compromising on strength
- Ideal where maximum capacity gutters are required
- Thermal expansion fully accommodated at every joint
- Bracketry concealed after fixing, supported by top straps at 1 metre centres
- Easy to handle and fix – 3m long gutters – Designed to make installation up to 30% quicker
- Low maintenance – no requirement to repaint during lifetime – life expectancy of 40years in rural/suburban and 25 in marine/industrial areas
- Aluminium is 100% recyclable
- Matt Black is available from stock for Next Day Delivery and another 26 standard RAL colours are available on a 10–15 working day lead-time.
- Along with Skyline Fascia & Soffit system can provide an all-aluminium eaves/soffit solution.
Rainclear has added the Box gutter to its huge stocks of metal rainwater goods, spread across two warehouses, in response to the demand for a higher capacity gutter that can be ordered ‘just in time’ with next day delivery when you order before Noon. There is currently 15% discount off the Box Gutter on the Rainclear website.
For advice on finding a local installer, or for more information about the Box Profile Aluminium Rainwater System – just get in touch with the friendly, knowledgeable team at Rainclear on 0800 644 44 26 or email email@example.com.