- Contracts Manager – Roofing
- Hawkins Roofing
- Competitive salary: negotiable, depending on experience
Part of the Hawkins Group of Companies, Hawkins Roofing has been supporting their clients with both commercial and industrial roofing and cladding for nearly forty years.
The Roofing Division operates out of the North Oxfordshire manufacturing facility. The range of products and services that this company provides works in synergy with each division to offer diversification that has seen the business expand and stabilise in equal measure.
The culture of training and development is at the heart of their Company values. Being previous winners of a Staff Training & Development Award pays testament to the importance they place on this area of the business.
Contracts Manager – Roofing Opportunity
They are now looking for a Contracts Manager to oversee roofing projects on multiple sites throughout the UK. You will be the clients’ main point of contact for all aspects of the project. You will take full responsibility from concept to delivery, ensuring a high level of service and satisfaction is provided to the client/client/principal contractor.
Experience and Knowledge
- You will have at least 5 years’ experience in Roofing and improvement works
- Roofing surveying and technical knowledge across a comprehensive spectrum of pitched, flat and commercial roofing methods and systems
- Proven commercial acumen
- Organised and effective project management skills, at least 5years’ experience in a similar role
- CSCS card holder
- Sound knowledge of H&S regulations
- Knowledge of environmental requirements
- Understanding/ awareness of ISO 9001
- IT literate, Microsoft Office – intermediate level
- Asbestos, working at height
- Scaffolding design and inspection
Travel is an essential part of the role and therefore it is imperative that you hold a full UK driving license
Send us your CV today, or contact us for a confidential discussion about this exciting opportunity.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
To apply, please call McCormack Partners on 020 3633 6692