- Graduate Operations Manager – Roofing
- NSS Maintenance
- Greater Manchester
- Excellent salary
From building maintenance to cleaning, platform hire and equipment testing, NSS Maintenance, part of the NSS Group, offers a consistent, self-delivered and, most importantly, safe service nationwide.
They don’t use sub-contractors… They don’t hire equipment or machinery… Their dependable, in-house team works around the clock and across the country, setting new standards for safety, speed, and transparency.
Graduate Operations Manager Opportunity
Are you a recent graduate with a construction-related degree?… then this is a fantastic opportunity to kickstart your career!… This may just be the opportunity you have been looking for, so read on…
- You will be responsible for assisting the Operations Manager in his duties.
- The ideal candidate will have a professional, proactive approach. You will have a willingness to learn skills in managing people and progress on site as part of a project team.
You will possess the following attributes:
- Strong work ethic
- Highly motivated
- Team player
- Highly Focused
- People person
- Results Driven
- Positive & effective communicator
- Willing to learn.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To work closely with the Operations Manager, the Health & Safety Manager To help identify problems and offer solutions prior to and during projects
- Help review drawings, the project programme and contribute where necessary
- Be aware of the existence of marketing relationships with external professionals and clients
- Actively promote the company’s philosophy and culture
- Produce precise and succinct reports
- Help produce logistic plans and method statements
- Attend contractor and client meetings
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- Driving License – Essential
- Degree Qualified – Construction related preferred
- Analytical and thorough
- Committed and hard working
- Willing to learn and ask questions
- Able to work in a team and communicate well
Want to find out more?
Send us your CV today
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
To apply, please call McCormack Partners on 020 3633 6692