THE International Federation for the Roofing Trade (IFD) has announced the global finalists for the 2021 IFD Awards.
The IFD Awards are an annual award to recognise roofing excellence and outstanding workmanship of IFD national members. They will take place alongside the 69th IFD Congress in Marburg, Germany on 13-16 October, 2021.
There were 80 shortlisted projects from the UK, China, Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Austria, Russia, Switzerland, Hungary and the USA to choose from.
Three companies’ projects were nominated for an IFD Award in each of four categories:
- Flat roof
- Metal roof
- Pitched roof
IFD Awards Finalists
- Residential building renovation, Grenadiergasse
[Spitzer GmbH 8010 Graz, AT]
- SIRIUS Children’s sports centre
[D&C company ALTES Ltd, RU]
- “Tőzsdetojás” – “The Stock Exchange Egg” – Kecskemét
[TETŐ-KOVÁCS Kft. és Bőszén és Tsa Bt., HU]
- Multifunctional Innovation Centre renovation
[ALMONT Ltd, LV]
- Resch & Frisch, Gunskirchen
[Büsscher & Hoffman GmbH, AT]
- Residential & commercial building, Burggasse 15, Graz
[Spitzer GmbH, AT]
- Károlyi-Csekonics Palace in Budapest
[Pilisi Pléh-Boy Kft, HU]
- Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary
[ABC JUMTS Ltd, LV]
- Reconstruction of the Royal Equestrian Hall
[HOREX Ltd, HU]
- Bodley Court, Kings College
[Claude N Smith Ltd, UK]
- The St. Andrew’s Catholic Church steeple
[Durable Slate, USA]
- Ministry of Economy of Latvia
[ALPI JUMTI Ltd, LV]
Awards nominees are invited to attend the award ceremony gala evening on Friday 15 October 2021 in Marburg.