Keep up with the latest health, safety and environmental knowledge and legislation in the construction industry. And all in one place! Construction Industry Publications has combined its online Construction Health and Safety, and Environmental Manuals on to one completely new website called CIP Knowledge.
You can watch a sneak preview here:
CIP Knowledge – Your Hotspot for ensuring Health and Safety at Work.
Helping the industry work safely for over forty years, the Construction H&S Manual and now the Construction Environmental Manual are one-stop shops for information and practical guidance on all health, safety and environmental issues that affect the construction process.
The new site has been developed with assistance from both users and non-users and offers many new features including:-
- Sample forms and check lists that can be self-prepared for such things as Lifting Plans and Method Statements.
- Multi-user licenses and the ability to set up named individual users.
- Fully responsive to allow perfect viewing whether on mobile, tablet or desktop
- The ability to view recent searches, recent activity, bookmark key pages and information on recently updated sections and pages.
- Notifications of updates.
- A print function to print individual website pages in a useable readable format.
- A comprehensive Boolean search facility.
- A chat function to ask questions, comment on pages, report problems or provide general feedback on the service.
CIP is now offering a 20% discount on all new subscriptions to CIP Knowledge.
If you are interested and would like to know more about CIP Knowledge and how it can start benefiting your business then please call Sarah Kenny on 07789 713776 or alternatively email email@example.com.