THE NATIONAL HOUSE-Building Council (NHBC) has launched the agenda for its 29th Building for tomorrow roadshow, with eight events to be held across the UK.
This year’s theme is Managing Milestones, Meeting Expectations and Maximising Future Quality and will bring together a range of topics in a tailored agenda for each roadshow.
Speakers from NHBC and across the industry will share the technical and regulatory updates as well as providing insight into best practices.
The flagship London roadshow will also provide two options to delegates interested in high-rise or low-rise development. Both options will take place simultaneously at the QEII Conference Centre on 23rd April 2020.
The London event will include keynote speeches from Chandru Dissanayeke, Director of Building Safety Reform at MHCLG and Dr Gavin Dunn on behalf of CRAC, as well as a complimentary drinks reception.
Nick Cunningham, NHBC Regional Director for the South West Region, said: “For almost 30 years Building for tomorrow has proved to be a truly complete event for professionals and investors to hear the very latest from industry leaders.
“For 2020, our wide-ranging and topical line-up will really help to support delegates in their drive to maximise quality both now and in the future for the benefit of homeowners.”
Building for tomorrow roadshows take place at:
- Taunton Rugby Club, Taunton – 25th February 2020
- Doubletree by Hilton Cambridge Belfry, Cambourne – 3rd March 2020
- Haydock Park Racecourse, Merseyside – 5th March 2020
- Doubletree by Hilton Westerwood, Cumbernauld – 10th March 2020
- York Racecourse, York – 12th March 2020
- National Motorcycle Museum, Solihull – 17th March 2020
- Hilton, Templepatrick – 1st April 2020
- London, QEII Conference Centre on 23rd April 2020
Tickets are £275+VAT per delegate for the London event and £215+VAT for each event outside of London. There is currently a three for the price of two offer available when using offer code BFT342.
For more details visit the ticket shop here, call 0344 633 1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org