- Project Supervisor – Roofing and Cladding
- SPV Group
- West Midlands
- Salary: negotiable, depending on experience
SPV Group operates a nationwide service for the refurbishment and maintenance of buildings in the commercial and industrial sectors. They offer services in Flat Roofing, Cladding, Rainscreen, Fascias, Glazing, Curtain Walling, Slating, Tiling, Shopfitting, Building, Structural Repairs, Gutter Maintenance and Road Carpet.
Project Supervisor – Roofing and Cladding Opportunity
They are now seeking an experienced Project Supervisor/ Site Project Manager, based from their Head Office in Walsall, with extensive requirement to work on client sites.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Day to day supervision of works, dealing with client expectations and ensuring operatives are working productively and safely
- You will be the link between the office and on-site workers/projects
- Managing and delivering several projects at any one time, ranging from £10k to £1million in value
- Assist individual project managers to deliver projects.
- Report project progress, ensuring all variations are reported
- Have input into, monitor, and take ownership of contract and target programmes.
- You will be the main point of contact for clients, site managers, contractors etc on sites which you have responsibility for.
- Complete Toolbox talks as required
- Manage subcontractors
- Ensure best value for the business when purchasing materials
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must possess strong organisational, interpersonal, public speaking, verbal and written communication skills and oriented towards providing excellent customer service.
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- A level qualified
- IOSH Managing Safely
If you also have a Project Management qualification (e.g., Prince2) this would be great, but not essential.
The most importantly, you will behave in line with company values at all times:
TRUST – QUALITY – INTEGRITY – RESPECT – SAFETY
Apply now with your CV or contact Brian Taylor for a confidential discussion
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
To apply, please call McCormack Partners on 020 3633 6692