For contractors to offer the best products, and to work with the best products, they must train with the best. Sharman’s new state-of-the-art liquid roof coatings facility provides this opportunity.
Sharmans Training Centre
Sharmans’ experienced roof refurbishment team provides comprehensive training on all Sharmans’ products and application techniques. Training covers cut edge corrosion, roof sheets, fixings and roof lights.
It is important that contractors know how to apply products and coatings correctly. At the new training facility they can experience practical, hands-on training for Sharman’s British Board of Agrément (BBA) accredited liquid roof coatings.
Why Contractors Should be Trained
- Trained contractors can guarantee work for up to 25 years.
- Ongoing training updates are available.
- Training is valid for three years.
- Training is free.
- The high demand for Sharman’s products within the marketplace helps trained contractors win more business.
- High quality training equips contractors with the necessary skills to refurbish pitched metal roofs and gain repeat business.
The support provided by Sharmans at its training centre does not end on the day; all trained and accredited contractors are provided with a suite of sales support tools, samples, marketing materials and ongoing training programmes.
For contractors to offer their customers market-leading products they must complete the training program and be awarded with Sharman’s Trained Contractor status.
Contractors should contact Sharmans to take advantage of their free training course.