ROOFING AND CLADDING contractor, SPV Group has been shortlisted in the upcoming Construction News Awards 2020 in the Outstanding Contribution to Construction Category.
The outstanding contribution to construction category is only open to finalists from the 2020 CN Specialists Awards. It recognises the overall performance and contribution of a specialist contractors, or specialist subdivisions to the UK construction industry in 2019.
Kate Whatley, Commercial Director at SPV Group said, “We are delighted that SPV has been recognised in such prestigious awards as the Construction News awards.
“Being a smaller specialist contractor, it is fantastic to see our hard work throughout 2019 being recognised and acknowledged.
“We look forward to presenting to the Judges in May 2020.”
Winners will be announced at a ceremony at The Grosvenor Hotel London on the 9 July.
Judges will be looking for evidence of the following:
- Clear strategy and vision with focus on creating a better construction industry and leading change
- Excellent projects and strong relationships with clients
- Driving innovation and better working practices
- Commitment to and evidence of success in health and safety
- Good workforce culture, including training and development
- Performance on sustainability
- A stand-out performance that particularly merits this award – the ‘wow’ factor