THE THIRD free webinar from Women in Roofing takes place on Thursday 25 June at 3-4.30pm.
This session brings together training professionals from across the roofing industry to discuss the effect of Covid-19 and lockdown on the training landscape.
Panellists will consider
- changes in delivery
The panellists discussing these issues are:
- Richard Miller, NFRC Head of Qualifications & Standards, RoofCert
- Kevin Parr, Managing Director PGS Team
- Chris Messenger, Roofing Lecturer at Leeds College of Building
- Matheau Woodyatt, Techincal Training Manager, BMI Group
- Sam Broomhall, Business Development Manager, Juniper Training
- Denise Cherry, Yorkshire Independent Roof Training Group, Roofing Industry Alliance
The last webinar in the series the following week is called Is Your Glass Half-Full – Challenges & Opportunities
Register for a Webinar